Summary:Power cables are cables used to transmit and distribute electric energy. Power cables are often used in urban underground power grids, outgoing lines ...
are cables used to transmit and distribute electric energy. Power cables are often used in urban underground power grids, outgoing lines of power stations, internal power supply of industrial and mining enterprises, and underwater transmission lines across rivers and seas.
In power lines, the proportion of cables is gradually increasing. Power cables are cable products used to transmit and distribute high-power electric energy in the main line of the power system, including 1-500KV and above various voltage levels and various insulated power cables.
The main advantage:
1. Small footprint. Generally buried in the soil or laid indoors, in ditches and tunnels, the insulation distance between lines is small, no towers are needed, and the land occupation is small, basically no space on the ground.
2. High reliability. It is less affected by climate conditions and surrounding environment, with stable transmission performance and high reliability.
3. It has more favorable conditions for the development of ultra-high voltage and large capacity, such as low temperature, superconducting power cables, etc.
4. Larger distributed capacitance.
5. Less maintenance workload.
6. The possibility of electric shock is small.