(1) The mold sleeve is not smooth and has no chamfers; […]
(1) The mold sleeve is not smooth and has no chamfers; there are impurities or cooked rubber particles blocking the mold opening; dragging the tube in the vulcanized tube is scratched; the diameter of the rubber gasket at the outlet of the vulcanizing tube is too small, etc., which may cause the surface of the rubber sheathed cable Scratches, scrapes.
(2) The aperture of the mold sleeve is too large; the gap between the outer strands of the conductive core and the monofilament is too large, and the outer diameter of the cable core is uneven; the rubber has small plasticity and poor viscosity; there are impurities in the rubber; the distance between the molds Small, low pressure, etc. may cause the surface of the rubber cable to collapse.
(3) The aperture of the die sleeve is too small; the rubber material is not extruded enough, and the core gap is not filled; conductive core or cable core jumper; Jinhuanyu wire and cable editor reminds that short mold distance may cause rubber sheathed cables Hemp pattern appears on the surface
(4) The die sleeve bearing wire is too long or too short, the die mouth is not smooth and the aperture is too large; the temperature of the machine head, die mouth or body is low; the rubber plasticity is small, etc., which may cause the surface of the rubber sheathed cable to be not smooth.
(5) The supplied rubber is not clean. The editor of Jinhuanyu Wire and Cable Editor analyzes that it contains impurities; the scorch time of the rubber is too short; the temperature of the extruded rubber body, head or die is too high; the rubber flow in the head is not smooth , There are dead corners of rubber retention; the screw is not smooth, glue, etc., may cause clinker particles (early vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities on the surface of the rubber sheathed cable.