1. Connect the boundary wire to the fence transmitter t […]
1. Connect the boundary wire to the fence transmitter through the window, under the door, through the crawl space vent or any other suitable available channel. You can also carefully drill a hole in the wall.
2. Strip the coating at the end of the boundary wire by about one-half inch to expose the copper wire.
3. Insert the boundary wire into the boundary wire terminal of the fence transmitter.
4. Turn the border width control knob to 10. This sets the warning area to the maximum width.
5. Insert the power adapter into the power jack and 120 volt socket.
6. The power indicator and the circuit indicator should light up.