1. Excellent fire resistance. The fire resistance grade […]
1. Excellent fire resistance. The fire resistance grade not only meets the requirements of international GB12666.6A class 950℃ 90min, but also meets the requirements of British BS6387-1994 A class 650℃ 3h B class 750℃ 3h C class 950℃ 3h and can be resistant to combustion Subject to water spray and mechanical impact.
2. Long continuous length Whether it is a single-core or multi-core cable, its length can meet the needs of power supply length, and the limit length can reach 2000m.
3. The cross-section of a single-core cable with a large cross-section can reach 1000mm2 and the cross-section of a multi-core cable can reach 240mm2.
4. Flexible, the cable can be coiled on the cable reel, the bending radius is ≥20D, and D is the outer diameter of the cable.
5. It is smokeless and non-toxic when burned. The insulation uses inorganic materials "non-combustible", which will not produce any harmful gas during combustion, let alone secondary pollution. It can be called an environmentally friendly green product.
6. The cross-sectional capacity is too large, and the cable not only has a large cross-sectional flow, but also has a large overload capacity. According to the wiring requirements, the surface temperature of the cable is usually ≤70℃? If the wiring is not touchable or in contact with combustible building materials, the temperature of the cable sheath can reach 105℃. The allowable working temperature of the fireproof cable can reach 250℃ when overloaded.
7. Corrosion resistance, organic insulated fire-resistant cables sometimes need to wear plastic pipes or iron pipes, plastics are easy to age and become brittle, iron pipes are easy to rust; fire-resistant cables are copper sheathed and do not need to be worn, and the copper sheath has good corrosion resistance.
8. No electromagnetic interference, when fire-proof cables and signal and control wires and cables are laid in the same shaft. The fire-proof cables are shielded by copper sheaths. They will not interfere with the information transmitted by the signal and control wires and cables.
9. The safety is good. In addition to the normal power supply in the flame, the fireproof cable can start the fire extinguishing equipment to reduce the fire loss. At the same time, it is also particularly reliable for personal safety. Its copper sheath is a good conductor and the best grounding wire, and it is continuous to the full length of the cable, which greatly improves the sensitivity and reliability of grounding protection.
10. Long service life, inorganic insulating materials, high temperature resistance, and not easy to aging. Its service life is many times longer than that of organic insulated cables. Under normal working conditions, its service life can be equivalent to that of buildings.
11. The transportation and installation of flexible fireproof cables include installation.