First look at the organic fire-resistant cable. The ent […]
First look at the organic fire-resistant cable. The entire conductor is completely exposed. In fact, the fire resistance time of this type of product did not exceed 30 minutes in the fire simulation test.
After the mineral insulated cable BTTZ burned, the copper outer sheath turned white, which produced normal oxidation at high temperature. Since the raw materials of the mineral insulated cable BTTZ are only copper and magnesium oxide, the melting point of copper is 1083°C, and the melting point of magnesium oxide is 2852. ℃, in the event of a fire, this cable can not only ensure the fire protection power supply during the fire time, but also will not delay the combustion and will not produce smoke.
Finally, take a look at the flexible mineral fire-resistant cable. After BTLY, NG-A, and BBTRZ burn, the outer sheath is completely burned and zoomed, and some parts have fallen off, so that the inner refractory layer cannot be protected, and the spray and external impact cannot be guaranteed. The outer sheath burns to produce smoke. In fact, the cause of death in fire is mostly suffocation caused by flame smoke poisoning. Carbon monoxide and the harmful gases such as chlorine and benzene produced by plastic chemical fiber can make the victims in the dense smoke 3 to 5 Poisoned and suffocated within minutes.
Related Suggestion : Competitive And Reasonable Price Microphone Cable Wire With OD 6.0mm