Classification Cables include power cables, control cab […]
Cables include power cables, control cables, compensation cables, shielded cables, high temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, fire-resistant cables, marine cables, mining cables, aluminum alloy cables, and so on. They are composed of single or multiple strands of wires and insulating layers, which are used to connect circuits and electrical appliances.
Cables can be divided into DC cables and AC cables according to the system of photovoltaic power plants. According to different purposes and use environments, they are classified as follows:
1. DC cable
(1) Serial cables between components.
(2) Parallel cables between the strings and between the strings and the DC distribution box (combiner box).
(3) The cable between the DC distribution box and the inverter.
The above cables are all DC cables, which are laid out more outdoors, and need to be moisture-proof, anti-exposure, cold-resistant, heat-resistant, and anti-ultraviolet. In some special environments, they also need to be protected against chemicals such as acid and alkali.
2. AC cable
(1) The connecting cable from the inverter to the step-up transformer.
(2) The connecting cable from the step-up transformer to the power distribution device.
(3) Connecting cables from the power distribution device to the power grid or users.
This part of the cable is an AC load cable, and there are many laying in the indoor environment. It can be selected according to the general power cable selection requirements.