1. What are the types of commonly used wires and cables […]
1. What are the types of commonly used wires and cables according to their purposes?
Answer: According to the purpose, it can be divided into bare wires, insulated wires, heat-resistant wires, shielded wires, power cables, control cables, communication cables, radio frequency cables, etc.
2. What kinds of insulated wires are there?
Answer: There are the following types of commonly used insulated wires: PVC insulated wires, PVC insulated cords, nitrile and PVC compound insulated cords, rubber insulated wires, direct buried aluminum core plastic insulated wires for agricultural use, and rubber insulated cotton yarn Textile cords, PVC insulated nylon sheathed wires, PVC insulated cords for power and lighting, etc.
3. What kind of occasion is the cable tray suitable for?
Answer: The cable tray is suitable for the overhead laying of power cables and control cables indoors and outdoors in general industrial and mining enterprises, and can also be used for indoor and outdoor installations in telecommunications, radio and television departments.
4. What are the cable accessories?
Answer: Commonly used electrical accessories include cable terminal junction box, cable intermediate junction box, connecting pipe and terminal block, steel plate junction box, cable tray, etc.
5. What is the cable middle connector?
Answer: The device that connects the cable and the cable's conductor, insulation shielding layer and protective layer to connect the cable line is called the cable intermediate joint.